Audible.com Coupon Codes & Deals updated for March 2021
Start your Audible membership today and save money when you use Audible coupons & discount codes.
Best Audible Coupon Codes Right Now:
Expired Audible Promo Codes
- Audible is a company that works under Amazon. Audible sells audio books and also produces digital books for different purposes. You can get magazines, digital books, TV programs, and even newspapers. Audible has grown to be one of the largest companies in audiobooks production.
- Audible was founded in the year 1995 by Don Katz. It was the first company to come up with digital audio players. For one to play audio files on the player, you had to download AA sound quality from Audible’s website. Four years down the line, Audible’s CEO unfortunately passed away after having a heart attack. After this the company struggled with trying to stay in the market.
- In 2003, Audible started selling its audiobooks on iTunes. Audiobooks from iTunes would have a .m4b extension. The founder had a profile of the company recorded and he also started giving IT talks on how the company had developed. In 2005 the company launched the Audible air software that would allow a user to download a book into any device wirelessly.
- In the year 2008, Amazon bought Audible at an estimated value of $300 million. The company started producing fantasy and science fiction books in the same year which was a departure for them. They continue to increase their content year after year, along with the number of listeners who use their services.
- Download the Free Audible App to download thousands of titles on your phone or tablet. You can also use codes for your purchase on the App!
How Does Amazon Audible Work?
- A user has to create an account with Audible first to gain access to the site. As a bonus for signing up and to test out the service you will receive a free audiobook.
- After the free trial, you can now subscribe to the monthly audible access. You will receive one credit once you pay for your monthly subscription.
- If you would like more books per month, you can buy more credit. You can also decide to pay per book rather than use the subscription option. One credit will give you access to one book.
- Once you purchase an audiobook, it belongs to you. With or without a subscription you will be able to listen to your audiobooks, so even if you cancel you can still listen to your previously purchased books.
- The monthly subscription charges are $14.95, and you can cancel the subscription any time.
Where to Enter Coupons on Audible
- Amazon Audible frequently has coupon codes available to show their appreciation for their customers. When you use coupon codes, you will be able to get discounts on any book. A coupon code can also allow you to download an extra free audiobook in a month.
- Some promo codes are just for specific books, and are only valid for those books. Add the book to “My Cart” so that you can check out. Enter the coupon code and proceed to checkout.
24/7 Customer Support
- Audible has many channels for communicating with their customers, which makes them very highly rated in terms of reliability and customer service. Amazon Audible has an FAQ’s section where you can find a solution to your issue.
- Please visit the ‘Contact Us’ page on Amazon to get the necessary assistance. The company makes it easier to handle your issues by allowing you to select a particular problem. Once you choose the specific topic, it will be easier to find a solution in the FAQ section.
- If the FAQ section is not helpful, you may still contact the help desk. You’ll need to sign into your account and select the mode of communication. You can chat online with a customer care representatives who can assist you.
- If you need quick assistance, you may call them at their help phone number and you can get assistance from the customer representatives at any time of the day. For further follow-up, you would need to email Audible with the particulars of the issue.
- Audible offers its clients a return policy if they are not satisfied with the book they purchased. The plan put in place is risk-free, however a member has only 365 days after the date of purchase to return the book.
- An active member will be able to choose between returning and exchanging the book. You can log into your Audible purchase page to return the book, you then need to select the particular reason you are returning the book for.
- If the process is successful, you will receive a confirmation message on the screen.
- If the purchase was made through credit, you will receive your credit back. Anyone who made a book purchase will get a refund in a maximum of 10 days.
- You will be able to make another purchase using the credit or your money. In Amazon Audible, only active members can benefit from the exchange policy.