Tips for more Savings at Shein:
- Did you know that you can also save money at the online retailer without using Coupons?
How Much Can I Save at Shein?
- Sign up at Shein and you’ll receive Shein Coupons. What’s a Shein Coupon Code? It’s a members-only Promo Code that is exclusive to you. You can save 10% to 15% off.
Shein’s Student Discount:
- If you’re a Student, save 15% off each time you shop at Shein once you verify your Student status. More details here: https://us.Shein/student-Discount.html
- Download Shein’s App for free and get Exclusive Voucher Codes for Shein.
What is Shein?
- Shein, which was originally known as Sheinside, is an online Apparel website. Founded in 2008, Shein provides budget-friendly Apparel to shoppers around the globe. It specializes in offering Women’s Apparel, but it also has Children’s Apparel, shoes, bags, t-shirts, Men’s Apparel, and Accessories. Shein’s customers mainly come from America, Europe, the Middle East, and Australia. Since its official launch in 2008, Shein upholds the viewpoint that everyone has the right to enjoy the beauty of fashion.
- Shein’s mission is to be an online Apparel destination that offers on-trend Styles for young women and teens for less. Adhering to its philosophy, it’s a trendsetter when it comes to Women’s fashion. From boho dresses and patterned blouses to graphic tees and chic swimwear, Shein provides a one-stop avenue where modern fashionistas can shop economically. It plans to open more branches across the world.
You can get these quickly: you’ll earn 100 points for Discounts immediately after you sign up at Shein and verify your e-mail. After signing up, the points are credited to your account (once you confirm the delivery of your purchase).
- Log into your Shein account
- Click on “My Orders”
- Select orders you receive and click on “Confirm Delivery.”
Additionally, Shein also offers Discounts to student shoppers, alongside e-gift cards that never go out of style.
Connect with Shein
Follow them on social media: Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter.
Shein Refund Policy
Shein only accepts items returned within 60 days from the date of purchase. Once they receive the parcel, the customer’s refund is automatically released and the return label fee deducted from the refund amount.
- The return methods include:
- Parcel Shop: for packages under 20kg
- Post Office: for packages between 1 and 2kg
- Self-sending: return at your own cost
Customers should know that Shein does not accept the following items for return or exchange.
- Lingerie and sleepwear
- Jewelry and accessories
However, mermaid blankets, scarves, and bags are an exception. Shein processes refunds within 10 days after receiving the returned items. The refunds are disbursed to the customers’ Shein wallets or to the original method they used for payment. The company deducts insurance and original shipping fees.