E-File.com Coupons Updated For January 2021
More Promo Codes:
With e-File, taxpayers find it easy to prepare and file both federal and state tax returns online. But that’s not all. One thing you need to know about E-File.com is that it is also a great source of information for those looking for professional help.
More Ways to Save Money:
e-File offers free tax deduction tool to help you save money (and even get money refunded to you!) when you file your return online with e-File.
Why You Save 50% Before Even Using a Coupon Code:
When you file your taxes with e-file, you will have to pay a small fee. However, fees is only charged for complex tax returns. In their own words, E-File.com charges 50 percent less than similar service providers. Filing complex federal tax returns will cost you $24.99 to $45.99. State returns cost only $25.
Choose The Right Promotion For Your Tax Return Type:
- However, you don’t need to worry about having to pay the full amount required of you. What you may not know about E-File.com is that it has several coupons you can use to get a discount on this fee.
- Some of these offer discounts of up to 50 percent, depending on whether you are paying state or federal taxes.
- Others have discounts of $7 plus federal returns done free-of-charge.
Where to Use Your Promo Code for e-File
Once you get your E-File.com promo codes, you can use them on the website when making payments. Of course, these coupons could are available on the company’s website or third-party websites.
Since this is a website where residents of the U.S file their taxes, the coupons can only be used in America. However, the coupon discounts apply only to the fee paid for use of the tax returns software and not those due to third-parties:
- Step 1. Go to the checkout page which displays the order total. Click the link “Have a promotional code or coupon”. A blank entry field will open up.
- Step 2. Enter the code in the entry field. You can either paste it in if you have it copied to your clipboard, or enter your discount code from memory. If it has spaces and additional characters, make sure you enter all these to prevent it from being rejected. Now, click “Apply Code”.
- Step 3. Check if the correct discount has been applied on the total amount you are supposed to pay. You can then go ahead to pay the displayed amount minus the discount.
As part of teaching you about E-File.com, it is important that we show you how and when you can request for a refund. One of the reasons you may request a refund is if you are not fully satisfied with the services. Where a submission is rejected by the IRS, you E-File.com will give you an opportunity to make the necessary corrections free of charge.
To request for a refund, log in to your E-File.com account. You can then submit a refund request. You will be required to provide a reason for requesting for the refund. If, indeed, you qualify for the refund, the amount will be credited to the payment method you had used.