- Ancestry is the world’s largest DNA testing service. Customers can test their DNA by ordering a testing kit either online or in-store (remember to apply the latest Ancestry Coupon!). Customers can also access historical records at Ancestry.com. If you have an online membership at Ancestry.com, you can build a family tree as well!
- Discovering the ethnicity of your ancestors and which countries they came from is exciting. But Ancestry is about more than just the discovery of ethnic origins.
How it Works:
- Ancestry is a DNA-testing service that offers 2 services: DNA testing kits and membership on the Ancestry.com website. You can purchase annual memberships, or monthly is you want to pay per month. Ancestry helps individuals discover their family history.
- Ancestry uses advanced scientific techniques to discover an individual’s ethnicity. And also to help them find people with whom they have family connections. Whether you are of European, Asian, or African genetic origin, their services can help your learn about your genetic history. You can build a family tree & connect with other Ancestry users that are related or share a genetic history with you.
Ancestry’s Shopping Tips:
- Sign up your email address and subscribe to Ancestry’s newsletter. As a subscriber, you’ll receive exclusive voucher codes, deals, & promotion offers that are only valid for a customer like you.
- Create an Ancestry account for access to the best resources available for discovering the personal story of your genes. You can also access Census data, view past tests that you paid for, and inquire about a transaction with Ancestry’s website. You can also change your plan from annual to semi-annual, if you wanted to make their services more affordable.
Does Ancestry Offer Cash Back?
At the latest check, Ancestry does not offer cashback on transactions when you shop with them. If you own a credit card with cash back rewards on it, you’ll still earn the full value of your transaction when you spend on Ancestry’s products and services.
Ancestry Plans Come in 1 Month, 6 Month, and 1 Year Annual Plans:
- U.S. Discovery: Discover your roots and search your family history in U.S. records. You can also start to connect with other members and start building & connecting family trees.
- World Explorer: In addition to U.S. records, Worldwide Explorer will help you start making discoveries about your family history by giving you access to the billions of international records available.
- All Access: Everything on Ancestry, plus access to online sites Fold3 & Newspapers. Start building family trees and making discoveries about your genealogy today!
Are there Ancestry DNA Coupons for these Services?
- Ancestry frequently offers Sales and limited-time offers on these prices. They will also offer bundles to give you more value: i.e. combing Ancestry Traits with other add-on services that they offer.
- These AncestryDNA coupons and promotions tend to coincide with major holidays like Christmas and Black Friday.
- Also, Ancestry.com offers special deals & coupons on holidays with a genetic bent to them. You’ll find sales & discount codes for St. Patrick’s Day, & DNA day. Sale prices are $59-$69 with free shipping. Each deal’s offer is a little different.
- Check the calendar and see if one is coming up. If you can’t find the right deals in our list above, you should bookmark this page and keep checking back.
- Reviews of the accuracy of these DNA testing kits are positive. Several reviewers like PCmag.com note how accurate the tests seem to be. As world’s largest DNA testing service, it has more genetic information to work with.
Entering Your Ancestry.com Coupon Codes:
Follow these quick steps to redeem your Ancestry.com coupon codes.
- First, visit Ancestry.com and add items to your shopping cart. Once you’re ready to pay, head to the checkout.
- Once on the checkout page, you’ll see the order total. Under the Payment Method, click on Redeem a Coupon.
- You should be able to see the box in which you will enter the Ancestry.com coupon code. Copy the AncestryDNA coupon code from our list above and paste the promo code in the box.
- Now, click “Apply”. Your Ancestry order total should be discounted.
- Complete your order.
Ancestry.com Return/Refund Policy:
- You can cancel your Ancestry order by calling the number 1-800-262-3787. This should be done before the end of 30 days after you first purchased your order.