Newegg.com Promo Codes Updated For April 2021:
Newegg is an online retailer of computer accessories and electronics. The company is based in California but serves the global market. It was founded in the year 2000 by Fred Chang. In late 2016, a Chinese company called Liaison Interactive acquired a majority stake in the company.
Under the leadership of Fred Chang, Newegg was among the top online retailers by 2005.
Newegg regularly sponsors gaming tournaments and technology industry events. These sponsorships promote the Newegg brand leading to further growth.
In 2016, Newegg partnered with FedEx to make it possible for customers to collect their items at FedEx retail stores. In 2017, the company rolled out a program that made it accessible to Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and Latin America.
How To Apply Coupon Codes On Newegg
Coupon codes are absolute lifesavers. They assist us in saving money and buying more items. Newegg’s easy-to-use website makes it easy to apply coupon codes. Just follow these steps:
- Go to Newegg.com and select the items you want to buy.
- Add the item to your cart and select the cart button.
- At the bottom of the page, you will see a promo code entry field.
- However, Newegg requires you to enter your email address first. Enter your email address and click on enter.
- The page will reload and, after that, you can enter your Newegg coupon code.
- Click on apply, and the coupon code will discount your order.
There are a few conditions to using coupon codes on Newegg:
You can only apply one coupon code per item. The promo code will apply to 5 of the same items if they are in the same order.
You cannot apply a promo code to a discounted item or an item with a gift attached.
You can also contact Newegg via this number (800) 390-1119. You can only call between 5.30 am and 5.30 pm between Monday to Friday. The company’s phone lines are usually active between 8.30 am and 5.00 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
You must initiate the return before 30 days from the date of purchase.