- Torrid hopes that you love what you’ve ordered. However, the firm is also alive to the fact that things can go wrong sometimes. As such, it allows its customers to return particular items within 60 days from the date of purchase indicated on your packing slip or receipt.
- Customers who wish to get a replacement of an item concerning size or color are advised to make the request as soon as possible because the items sell out fast. If you have damaged items or a missing product, get in touch with the customer service for help. Understand that purchases made using PayPal, Google Pay and Apple Pay are only returnable by mail and not to the stores.
The following items are not returnable:
- Things you didn’t purchase at a Torrid physical or online store.
- Items that do not have a Torrid store packing slip or receipt.
- Items labeled “Final Sale” and all clearance products.
- Washed or worn items, accessories & cosmetics, panties &lingerie sets, tights and other similar intimates that require the highest standards of hygiene.
- Items bought using a gift card are also not returnable.
Kindly allow Torrid.com two to four weeks to process your return. Torrid will refund the cost of the item returned less a $6 return shipping fee. VIP members do not cater for returning shipping. The company sends the refund to the original payment method.