Yamibuy.com Promo Codes Updated For :
Founded by an ex-student of the Kansas-State University, Yamibuy is a popular international e-commerce organization. The founder of the company is Alex Zhou, a Chinese student who got frustrated by the lack of Chinese goods in the United States market. Yamibuy was founded in the year 2013.
The business is an online market for Asian products. You can find those products on Yamibuy which are sometimes not even available in the Asian supermarkets in the United States. Apart from groceries and snacks, you can also find Japanese and Korean make-up items here. Sanitary towels manufactured by Japanese brands are also available on Yamibuy.
Yamibuy has brought a revolution in the Asian products market in the United States. Within a short span of years, the website has managed to be extremely popular across the nation. It also has added a new line of service to its mobile application. With this, you can also review local Chinese restaurants on the application and get deals on the food. 90 percent if the customers of Yamibuy are Asians. The rest of 10% are non-Asians who are interested in trying Asian products. The popularity of Yamibuy is … Read the rest